Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Mothers Day (moved)

We have been working hard on mothers day...this mother included!
I got all the front and side flower beds done. Now maybe after I catch up on some energy the next couple of days, I'll tackle the back flower beds!

Maybe you want to see a before pic
(If you click on the pic you can see bigger more detailed pictures)

You'll notice that we have painted the door and the shutters, removed some bushes and trees (and lost a few to the storms!) It really is looking much better and less cluttered! At some point we want to replace these bushes and replace the garage door and fix the porch (crazy ppl clued CARPET to the front porch, talk about bug heaven).

This is our new Dynamite Crape Myrtle that replaced our Blue Spruce that fell. I hope it gets flowers this year!



Red and white Impatients, euonymus, and White Andgelonia fill the front beds, with my new mothers day kitty! And Fuschia plants hang in pots by the door.



This is the right side of the house. Hostas and Impatients. Needs a topping of compost!







And the left corner next to the garage.


Turned out really nice I think!


And this is just a pic of my pretty flowering Weigela shrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment