Friday, June 29, 2018

Tiny Preview

I counted 8 Blazing Orange Bell Peppers on this plant! That is the most I have ever had on one plant I think. 😊
 I guess these tomatoes will be a surprise. I thought I had planted Great White, but it would never produce this many tomatoes in a set. It's too large of a variety and there are many more than this. So, surprise tomato!
 This is a Brandymaster Pink. There are two large ones right now.
 White Currant tomatoes are getting very close! These are a very tiny tomato similar in size to the Matt's Wild Cherry.
 Lipstick Red Pepper, growing strait up. There are 3 so far.
 Marconi Peppers
 I know this bed is a little full. I had a lot of volunteer flowers pop up and I just love all the colors together with the vegetables so I let them stay. There are peppers and cosmos and chard and beetroot and salvia and more.
Chard and celery
What's growing in your garden?
If you're interested, my garden is now on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Lots of good things to come. Your peppers are doing incredibly well. Ours have only set a couple of fruit, it was probably too hot when they started blooming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what I did but i am happy with it! ;)

      Delete