Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Garlic Harvested

The garden is showing some serious signs of stress since I have been gone and it has been HOT and DRY. Hope some things manage to survive with a little tlc!

I planned to harvest the garlic when I got back, it was all pretty much brown and ready.



I am so thrilled! It is all so big and beautiful! The type is Music garlic. I have it all tied up and ready to be dried in a shady spot!

I also picked my first crookneck squash. It is quite large.

And I guess while we were gone I caught the critter that has been digging up my corn! This must have been a torturous death! By the time I found him he was all dried out and hollow and his parts falling off. Was not a sight I expected to find, but I hope this teaches his friends a lesson! STAY AWAY FROM MY CORN!

2 comments:

  1. I found this post useful.I was trying to find this. Really refreshing take on the information. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home improvement loans for UK homeowners provide maximum flexibility to carry out safety and health repairs. Before taking home improvement loans try to analyze why you want to make home improvement. If you are improving for the purpose of selling in UK, try putting yourself into the homebuyer's position before making improvements.

    ReplyDelete